Active Dam Safety Monitoring
OneRain provides dam safety monitoring in real time—mitigating risk and optimizing operations. Our end-to-end systems integrate an array of real-time monitoring instrumentation and modern telemetry solutions with Contrail®, our enterprise data collection and visualization software for 24/7 web-enabled data management and analysis, and EAP-related alarm management and notifications to provide advanced warnings of potential problems.
OneRain provides successful dam owners peace of mind knowing their dams are safe, their operational costs minimized and, if there's a problem, the right people are actively notified.
- End-to-end systems integrate an array of real-time instrumentation
- StormLink™ telemetry solutions include satellite, RF, cellular and IP
- Contrail® 24x7 data management, visualization and analysis
- EAP (Emergency Actin Plan)-related alarm management and early warning notifications
Real-time Dam Safety Monitoring Systems
Safe, cost-effective dam operations require reliable, timely environmental and dam status information. Integrating instrumentation and telemetry with data collection and dissemination software can bring real cost savings to dam operators.
Visualization of current conditions, operational feedback, customized alarms, automated notifications, and 24/7 access from any mobile device are now affordable reality.
Contrail®, OneRain's web-based specialized software, is a cornerstone of an Active Dam Safety Monitoring program. Dam operations are dependably and accurately monitored and easily understood at reduced costs. User's have reliable information and peace of mind knowing their dam functions as it should.
These solutions bring dam owners peace of mind.
Contact us today to learn how OneRain's Active Dam Safety Monitoring can be part of your Dam Safety program.
GateOps in Contrail - Automated Guidance for Gate Operating Procedures
GateOps is a set of automated management tools in OneRain’s Contrail hydrometeorologic management software that provides real time guidance for operating a reservoir through a rainfall or inflow event based upon the standard operating procedures for a reservoir or dam.
- Automated real time calculations and analytics using real-time data
- Easy to understand visual graphics and custom real-time dashboards allow for quick data exploration and targeted decision-making
- Event-based alerts enable operators to focus on the right information at the right time
- Accelerates planning and decision making abilities
- Supports historical analysis, prediction, forecasting, and optimization
- 24/7 web-based mobile and desktop access for authorized users