Last updated: June 13, 2018
OUR POLICY ON YOUR PRIVACY
When you visit OneRain Incorporated’s website, some information about your visit will be collected. If you choose to provide us with personal information through our website forms or e-mails, the information you provide us will be recorded. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website (Site).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
OneRain Incorporated gathers the following kinds of information from site visitors:
Automatically collected information: We may gather information about your visit to our site through automatic means, and may capture, among other things, the pages you viewed, the date, time, and length of your visit, and the type of web browser you used to access this site. Such automatically collected data does not include personal information, meaning information about a natural person that is readily identifiable to that specific individual. Personal information includes such things as an individual’s name, address, and phone number. A domain name or Internet Protocol (IP) address is not considered personal information.
Voluntarily provided information: During your visit to the OneRain Incorporated website, you may choose to make an enquiry about our products/services, request a quote or order our products/services, register for training, request a Return Material Authorization (RMA), respond to a survey or contact us via our Site. As appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, organization, phone number, location, or e-mail address. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You may also visit our Site anonymously.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out training or customer service notices, newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
WHAT DO WE USE THE INFORMATION FOR?
We use the information you share and we collect about you primarily to support the administering of our business. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site (we continually strive to improve our product/services offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic e-mails. The e-mail address you provide in our Site form(s) may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your enquiry, order, training registration, RMA, in addition to receiving occasional company news, related product or service updates, etc. Opt-out: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail. For instance, if you subscribe to receive training notifications and later decide that you wish to discontinue receiving them, we will provide a simple process that allows you to end those notifications.
- To manage our relationship with you, administer a survey, RMA request, job application, or other Site feature (e.g., by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Site or asking for your feedback).
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find other content or bookmarks on our Site that link to the websites and services of our partners, affiliates, suppliers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
WEBSITE ANALYTICS AND BROWSER COOKIES
Our Site uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
VISITING OUR SITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
HOW YOU MAY CONTACT US
1531 Skyway Drive, Unit D
Longmont, Colorado 80504
United States of America