|Check out DIADvisor's modern successor software platform, Contrail®. If you are a DIADvisor user, talk to us today about migrating to our next generation software, Contrail. Call 1-800-758-RAIN or (303) 774-2033.|
DIADvisor Base Station is a Microsoft Windows®-based application that collects, stores, analyzes and displays real-time hydro-meteorological and environmental data. The DIADvisor data collection base station receives ALERT formatted data via one or more serial ports on a local PC. DIADvisor real-time hydrologic monitoring software was formerly known as "StormWatch".
DIADvisor 3.0 includes the following:
- Color Map support
- Windows 7 support
- Customizable site icon and data displays
- Alternate Rain Display Color Scheme
- DIADvisor Migration tool to assist with upgrade detail
- Automated management of System Messages
- Ability to ingest data from external sources such as METAR, NWS and USGS via Contrail® Web, our secure 24x7 software as a service (Saas) edition of Contrail
- Easily define alarms and notifications, combining real-time radar with traditional ground sensors
- Seamless integration with Contrail Web for distribution to authorized users via the Web
- Enhanced charting and reporting capability
- Free upgrade at term renewal for customers current with technical support fees
Enhanced protection features:
- 24/7 system health monitoring
- Online data backup
- Automated problem notifications
Color Map Support
Color maps can be used in DIADvisor 3.0. The DIADvisor graphics engine has been re-designed to not require a black-background map in order to display the Rain Display overlays. Maps can be generated in JPEG or Bitmap formats using a wide variety of software, ranging from GIS packages to internet sources.
Custom Data Displays
DIADvisor 3.0 supports custom data displays. Using the DIADvisor “Define Map” user-interface, the following details can be customized:
- Data value display – color, bold, borders, background color
- Site icon colors
- Timed-out site icon color
- Out-of-service site icon color
- Choice of two rain scale color schemes
- Rainfall Overlay transparency level
These settings can be previewed and saved as the default map configuration. Saved configurations can then be applied to other maps with a click of a button.
DIADvisor™ ALERT Tracker™
The convenience of a mobile base station in your vehicle, DIADvisor ALERT Tracker is a turnkey solution for flood warning managers who need a complete ALERT base station that can go anywhere on a moment’s notice. Learn more
DIADvisor and Contrail are trademarks or registered trademarks of OneRain Incorporated. ALERT2 is a trademark of the National Hydrologic Warning Council.DIADvisor and Contrail are trademarks or registered trademarks of OneRain Incorporated. ALERT2 is a trademark of the National Hydrologic Warning Council. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.