- Manage inventory and maintenance in one place
- Multi-user, password protected remote access
- Centralized updates−everyone works off the same data
- Know exact field configurations prior to visiting sites
- Easily find site locations with the integrated postal addressing and geo-location mapping information
- Detailed visibility of inventory adjustments and life cycle history
- Store site and hardware images for easy identification
- Add support documentation (user manuals, calibration documents, etc.) so it’s available when you need it
- Powerful search options to help you find things easily
- Comprehensive built-in reports and export data options
- Lifecycle history and audit tracking
Knowing all the relevant information associated with your field instrumentation−its location (GIS mapping), configuration, firmware, cables, spare parts, repair and maintenance records, etc., can be invaluable to your field maintenance operations. Contrail Inventory plus supports mobile data collection for your field service technicians and engineers to track and manage inventory in the field, and updates back to the centralized database.
Contrail Inventory plus links your inventory management and maintenance together. The Maintenance Management module with Contrail Inventory plus handles the creation of Work Orders, Tasks, and scheduling of routine, preventative and emergency maintenance activities of your system.
Let us show you how it works. Call 1-800-758-7246 or email email@example.com
Manage inventory and maintenance in one place
Contrail Inventory plus is included only with Contrail Base Station and Contrail Cloud Server (not available with Contrail Web SaaS subscriptions).