Visit OneRain at Dam Safety 2017 and See GateOps™
If you’re attending the Association of State Dam Safety Officials (ASDSO) Dam Safety 2017 Conference in San Antonio, TX (September 10—14, 2017) swing by OneRain’s booth #703 and ask to see a demo of GateOps™ in Contrail®.
What is GateOps you might ask? GateOps is a set of automated management tools in OneRain’s Contrail hydrometeorologic management software that provides decision support for Dam and Reservoir Water Inflow/Outflow Operations.
GateOps automatically makes calculations and analysis based on real time weather, rainfall, streamflow, stage and water level sensor data along with other variable formulas, and presents recommended minimum and maximum outflow rates and prescribed discharge adjustments to help operators effectively manage a rainfall or high flow event.
- Automated real time calculations and analytics using real-time data
- Easy to understand visual graphics and custom real-time dashboards allow for quick data exploration and targeted decision-making
- Event-based alerts enable operators to focus on the right information at the right time
- Accelerates planning and decision-making abilities
- Supports historical analysis, prediction, forecasting, and optimization
- 24/7 web-based mobile and desktop access for authorized users
See you at #DAMSAFETY17