OneRain Announces Release of Contrail Field Decoder Software Version 1.4
LONGMONT, COLORADO, December 18, 2017 – OneRain Incorporated today announced a new release of software for its Field Decoder Solutions. Contrail® Field Decoder software and associated StormLink® IQ Receiver and StormLink RF Receiver products are used by flood warning managers and field maintenance personnel for on-site trouble-shooting, radio frequency verification, and performance testing of their hydrological monitoring networks.
Optimum network design and the peak performance of gauging stations are critical for the reliable delivery of data in real time flood-warning monitoring systems. OneRain’s Field Decoder Solutions enable best field practices and testing techniques with the ability to receive and decode radio communication signals at a site directly into a laptop. Field staff can readily test and verify that gauge sites and configurations are correct.
This latest version of Contrail Field Decoder Software includes several performance improvements and user interface enhancements:
- A new “Settings” page which configures frequency and other settings
- Collector connections! A one-click configuration to temporarily stream ALERT2 over a network to Contrail or other loggers for testing
- An overhaul to the “Readings” Tab
- Performance improvements everywhere, especially when viewing many messages at once
- Disabled debug logging; decreases disk space usage
This software update is immediately available to all Contrail Field Decoder Software users. To get the latest version of the software:
- Open the Contrail Field Decoder Software application.
- Go to Settings > About > Check for Updates.
- If you are not running the latest version, you are prompted that there are updates available. Click the text next to the Check for updates button to go to the Download page and follow the steps to install the latest version.
If you are not prompted to install a new version of Contrail Field Decoder, you already have the latest version that your operating system can support.
About OneRain Incorporated
Since 1992, OneRain has been providing solutions that optimize water management, heighten regulatory compliance, achieve successful civil works, and save lives. Headquartered in Longmont, Colorado, OneRain’s software and services deliver mission critical information to serve clients responsible for flood early warning, dam safety and reservoir operations, water resources, stormwater and wastewater management. For more information, visit www.onerain.com or call 800-758-RAIN (7246).